2.4.4 Configuration errors
All errors in functions in the
(geda config) are reported using
one of two keys:
- File errors (e.g. “Access denied” or “File not found” are
indicated with the
- All other errors are indicated using the
config-error is signalled,
data part of the error
arguments is a list containing one of the following symbols:
- The text being parsed was in an unknown encoding.
- The configuration data wass ill-formed.
- A requested configuration key was not found.
- A requested configuration group was not found.
- A configuration value could not be parsed into the requested format.